Summer Camp 2023
- Age Requirements: 5 - 12 yrs
- Experience: Complete beginners welcome to attend (no horse or riding experience required)
- Lunch & Snacks: Bring your own peanut free lunch, snacks & beverages. Friday is Pizza Party Day!
- Helmets: Bring your own ASTM Certified helmet or rent one for $20
- Apparel: Long pants such as jeans or leggings, boots that cover the ankle with at least a 1" heel. Or wear proper riding apparel (breeches, paddock boots)
- REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 1st at 8:00 AM
ROOKIE RIDER PROGRAM
The program teaches activities and skills that are fundamental to success in horseback riding. It includes basic gymnastics on mats, on a “barrel horse” and concludes with an introduction to riding. It is a core skill building program that benefits all disciplines.
It is also a safe opportunity to introduce the sport to children we hope will become passionate and continue to progress in the sport with their certified coach or instructor.
EQUESTRIAN CANADA CERTIFCATION
PARENT PIZZA PARTY DAY
Friday's will consist of a pizza party for all campers, and parents will be invited to watch a special musical ride performance put on by the campers. Campers will then have the opportunity to give their parents a barn tour and introduce them to their horses.